Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sinceres mama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 09:30 PM
    Best acne face wash
    I use dove sensitive bar for my face and I'm still getting break outs it's really not acne just here and there pimples.. Is black soap a suggestion?
    Burtney_682 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2012, 12:35 AM
    Hello!

I use Neutrogena oil-free acne wash. I'm a huge fan of all the Neutrogena facial washes. Anything with Salicylic acid in it will help fight acne and reduce redness. I also use Clean n Clear facial lotion that also has Salicylic acid in it. I'm sure the facial wash would be just enough for your skin though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples and acne scars all over my face [ 3 Answers ]

I am having pimples and scars all over my face. I am 15 years old and so frustrated. I tried so many home remedies and all. I haven't gone to see a doctor because, my mom said that those pimples will all go and it will also cost a lot. I have redness also because of my pimples. Please suggest and...

Does your face get lighter when your acne goes away? [ 1 Answers ]

I had acne for a long time and my face has got darker since then I wanted to know would my face go back to the original color if my acne goes away

Face and back acne problems? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if their is a homemade face wash that can get all makeup off and a back wash that gets rid of acne?? :confused:

Washing face with acne [ 2 Answers ]

My sister told me that washing your face with soap and your had was better then washing it with soap and a wash cloth. Is this true?

Dull face and Acne scars [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have 3 children and when I gave birth to my last child my complexion became dark and I had acne all over. I have been using DS but it not working too well. What is good to use. Something strong. Thank you

View more questions Search