Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TCCarbajal Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 09:57 AM
    My Husband trust me and my friends and Family don't
    I want to start my stating that my husband and I have been married for 3 years, and we have no major problems, yes the occasional argument, but nothing big. In the last 2 months I got a new coworker who is the same age as myhusband and I and we all three of us have been hanging out a lot on weekends and during the work week. At lunch my coworker and I go to the gym to do racketball, and I go several hours after work. We always invite other people to come play after work and my husband also goes with us the majority of the time. When ever my coworker is with us we have friends and family with us as well, he also has built a relationship with my husband and the two of them hang out on there own as well as with me. My friends and Family have started to ask and accuse me of cheating on my husband to my husband, everyone thinks that because we I go to the gym with out my husband because he doesn't want to go everyday. I don't know why or what to do to get it through their heads that I am not cheating and would never cheat on my husband. My husband is friends with my coworker and trust me and him when we tell him that we would never do anything but I am really getting irritated with everyone thinking that I am. I have even told my husband that if he ever thought that I was messing around on him that I would quit going to the gym with my coworker, and my husband insists that he doesn't think anything is going on and that he doesn't want me to stop because of what everyone is saying. What do I do.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 6, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Tell people to go to hell and mind their own business.

I get that sort of crap with my best friend all the time, because we're VERY close, and of opposite genders.

My husband trusts us together. Everyone else thinks that the second we're alone, we're having wild, passionate, kinky sex -- which couldn't be further from the truth.

Seriously... if people bring it up, just laugh and say "Do you REALLY think so? I never thought of it like THAT!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I trust my unfaithful husband [ 7 Answers ]

In a nutshell I have found out that my husband subscribed to internet sites looking for sex slaves and such. In an 18 month period he has had copious amounts of unprotected sex with at least 14 women - including role-play master/slave scenarios. He has also had an intense 'normal' affair with a...

How do/did your friends and family react to your skin lightening? [ 6 Answers ]

What were their reactions to your skin lightening? Did they like it, hate it, mad at you, happy for you, etc.

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Transfer deed from family trust to buyer [ 1 Answers ]

We have a buyer for our house who is willing to pay cash. How can we transfer title from our family trust to the buyer?

Family Trust, executor or administrator [ 3 Answers ]

Family trust consists of wheat land and the income from same. Are there reports, statement of income or other such paper work required for the administrator/executor to produce on a yearly basis to the heirs of the trust other than just writing a check (cash flow) each year along with tax filing...

View more questions Search