Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    02131991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Pregnant or Not
    Ive been cramping for about a week and a half, headaches, and some urgency to go to the bathroom. I thought I had a uti because it kind of hurt when I used the bathroom, there was pink blood (only for one day). I have some lower back pain. My husband says I've been kind of moody. The past two mornings I been feeling a little sick but didn't throw up. Ive looked on Google and everyone with these symptoms were going through implantation. So I waited a few days and took a pregnancy test... OF COURSE IT WAS NEGATIVE! What is your oppion on my situation I
    jessie74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 08:14 AM
    My daughter is going through the same thing and the doctor order her to get blood work done ii get the answer on Monday good luck .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2012, 09:19 AM
    It means you are testing way to early, You can not test or should not test, till you are at least one week past the due date of your next period. So have you missed a period yet ?
    I will assume you have been sexually active.

But you wait till your period is due, wait at least one week. Then do test , first thing in the moring with the first urine of the day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search