Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tonievee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 04:31 PM
    Activity after me?
    Since I was young Ive experienced paranormal activity but never threatening, only once at 17 yrs of age and now... my question is since returning from vacation back home 3 weeks ago several things have occurred, I joked about it at first saying that someone put a spell on me, but I had someone touch my leg in bed, vomiting thought it was a 12 hr bug, last night my blouse placed on my closet floor with the hanger and I did not touch that side of the closet? Is a spirit trying to get rid of me?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 11, 2012, 05:55 AM
    I can't say what you mentioned is only explainable by the paranormal. What kinds of things would happen when you were younger?

Spirit activity does not usually mean someone put a spell on someone else. There are LOTS of reasons a spirit will attach to somebody.

Aug 11, 2012, 11:24 AM
    I've experienced flickering lights, TV on and not plugged in to outlet, radio off and on, footprints on wall all the way up to the ceiling, bedroom door locked from inside and lock was a latch that pushed over inorder to lock and no one was inside, after many attempts to open door the door opened by itself and a scent of perfume was present. This has happened pretty much throughout my life and in different houses, etc. a lot of this was not seen just by me but also family and friends as well. The night before the foot prints on the wall I had seen a light on in my daughters room she no longer lived with us, however my son had got up from bed and turned off the light returned to his B-room shut his door and could see lights from the room and hallway going off and on from under his door.? Just curious I've never let it bother me I think if they are spirits they are not harmful, however since returning home I am feeling a little different like if they want me out?? Or another type of spirit?? I do not know.

Aug 11, 2012, 02:41 PM
    There are not as many "types" of spirits as you think... and harm rarely comes in the form of the physical. Their intent is to harm, but mostly in a spiritual way. When you think of evil, do not use what Hollywood portrays as the norm. Spiritually speaking, evil is simply against God.. and that evil can manifest in MANY forms... and very subtly.

The manifestations you have experienced throughout your life are simply a way to let itself be known and to be an annoyance. You can think of it like it is playing with you.

Have you ever considered talking to a church or pastor about what has been going on?

Aug 12, 2012, 10:23 AM
    I have never talked to a priest although I have thought about it. What would you suggest do you think spirits follow me and why?

Aug 15, 2012, 01:53 PM
    First of all, I suggest you talk to a local pastor... I recommend a Full Gospel type of church.

And as I said... there may be many reasons a spirit is manifesting in a person's life. It may have something to do with past members in your family... it may have something just to do with you. That is why it is good to talk this situation out with an experienced deliverance minister.

Aug 16, 2012, 01:54 PM
    What could a minister do? Would he be able to tell? I've had people from the church say they could bless my home but I have not responded only because I know it will follow me to the next house, etc. I once had a unknown person in a shop come up to me and said you have an angel by your side and I said excuse me he said a spirit... he kind of freaked me out??

Aug 16, 2012, 05:52 PM
    No, I'm not talking about having your home blessed. A pastor may be able to tell why it's with you. But more importantly he should be able to go into more detail on what it really is. Also, he may be able to help you get rid of it. Try and find a full gospel church to talk to... they usually have a good understanding about this stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi paranormal activity or what [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I have these experiences I can sense things in the room woth me etc and I have a giant scratch running the length of my arm which I got unexplainably and lots of others in the house have the same cut in same place etc at the same time,also , recently my 'rents were discussing moving homes I...

Compute the investing activity and the operating activity [ 6 Answers ]

ABC LTD reported the following information in the past year. $ Net Income 100,000 Purchase of building ...

Activity-Based Costing /Activity Cost pools [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I need some help with trying to figure out how to calculate the overhead cost per unit. I have computed the Activity rate as well as the overhead applied for both products. The following is the info provided: Product / Direct Labor hours / annual prod. ...

Activity Based Costing in Accounting - Activity Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm required to introduce Activity Based Costing in Finance branch of a Government Department. Does anyone know what Activity Drivers can be used for non-transactional based activities, such as preparation of Budgets, Annual Report, or other Accounting "common activities". The way system...

View more questions Search