Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tetegetem Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 10:56 AM
    He lying to me
    I was with him for 4 yrs im18yrs old I love him but be been talkn to this girl for like 2months she write on his Facebook page calling him baby I wrote her told her to stop she said no I ask him is he talkn to sum girl jealous said no then broke up with me then she broke up with him now he was tryna get back together so I said yea now his ex added me on fb saying he tryna get back if her while we together he said it wasing true he said his ex just do his hair I said no now his other I don't LIke her they became friends so I yelled at him about it he said sorry what should I do
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 10, 2012, 11:03 AM
    Are you serious?
    This is really hard to figure out, you use no punctuation marks and you write in text.
    Leave the boy alone. He sounds like a player.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 10, 2012, 11:04 AM
    First it is hard by your writing style to believe you are over 13, so it is hard to believe you are 18.

We require real English on this site, not text speech that sounds like a child.

Next you don't live on Facebook, don't worry about what is posted there, and don't worry about what others post on it, they could easily want to cause trouble.

Too many couples live their lives on Facebook without understanding real relationships

So my suggestion, you and boyfriend close Facebook, don't open I up and live real lives
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    first it is hard by your writing style to believe you are over 13, so it is hard to beleive you are 18.

We require real English on this site, not text speach that sounds like a child.

Next you don't live on facebook, don't worry about what is posted there, and don't worry about what others post on it, they could easily want to cause trouble.

Too many couples live their lives on facebook without understanding real relationships

So my suggestion, you and boyfriend close facebook, don't open i up and live real lives
    So what are you doing with him?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 10, 2012, 11:08 AM
    Not too bright I would imagine.

Aug 10, 2012, 11:59 AM
    Im sorry that's how I write

Aug 10, 2012, 12:06 PM
    I don't want to mess up 4yr
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 10, 2012, 02:03 PM
    If the 4 years where not even good, what difference does it make? You're going to put up with a player cause you don't want to mess up 4 years? Get real girl!
    When you post, don't text. (it is against the rules here) It is too much trouble for people to have to figure out what you're saying before they answer a question.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2012, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tetegetem View Post
    I dnt wana mess up 4yr
    This is the point of view that is going to waste you a lot of time and put you through a lot of crap. Grow a pair and stop being so naïve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he lying? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dating someone for two months and for the first time in a very long time, I'm really happy. We've been seeing each other a couple times each week and we chat by phone or text a couple of times a week. Last weekend, I was surprised that he was really vague about his plans for the week,...

Lying? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend got caught shoplifting at a store, she first said she didn't know what happened but later confessed saying it was an accident. She is saying her brain shut off, but she is only 11 years old. Her parents were informed and became furious. She is banned off the property for one year. No one...

Is he lying? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a white (originally Russian) and have been dating a Korean guy who has been in the states for 6 months. He has been great in many ways and we have gotten very close. In many ways he shows that he cares. The main problem lies in the fact that my schedule is so weird (I work evenings and...

Is he lying? [ 34 Answers ]

I exchanged numbers with this guy who has been interested in me for a while recently. He told me that he was going to be out of town for a week for an annual conference but asked me if I would like to have food with him when he comes back. Although he told me that he'd call when he gets back into...

Lying on Federal complaint answer, lying to EEOC [ 1 Answers ]

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Indiana/federal I am suing a govt. agency. They lied profusely in EEOC investigation. I couldn't prove it then. Got copy of investigation record and then KNEW I could prove a few lies, trust me on that. I filed the complaint in fed. Court...

View more questions Search