Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2012, 04:16 AM
    Was it one of those blackberry bushes that produce big juicy blackberries ? Send it to me if you don't need it . The berries sell for about $4 a small container here. .
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2012, 04:45 AM
    Mmmmmm I love fresh picked wild blackberries... they are nothing like the flavorless ones sold in stores.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2012, 05:23 AM
    Soooo I've been thinking... if the state owns the rain... does it own the snow too, and if it does, can homeowners sue the state for not removing the snow from their driveways and sidewalks?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I have little or no water pressure for one to two days after a rain? [ 2 Answers ]

I am on a well that is shared with my mom next door. We have plenty of gpm and it only happens after a rain. I am guessing it has to do with a clogged filter or something but I'm not sure where it would be located to clean it.

Which coastal city would probably experience more days of rain? [ 2 Answers ]

Daytona beach Portland Oregon Portland main Baltimore Maryland

What are the chances of getting 15 days of rain during the next 30 days? [ 7 Answers ]

What are the chances of getting 15 days of rain during the next 30 days? Assuming that there's a 70% of rain everyday and that what happens on one day (rain or shine) was not in any way dependent on what happened the day before. (Do I need to use BAYES' Theorem? Please help!)

My 97 Jeep does not start after sitting idle for a few days in rain or snow. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Orvis Edition. When I don't drive it for a couple of days and it either rains or snows the engine will not turn over in the morning. Usually by the end of the day it will finally turn over and not give me a problem as long as I used the vehicle everyday. Does...

Coastal city with most rain days [ 1 Answers ]

Which coastal city would probably experience more days of rain? Daytona Beach,Florida Portland,Oregon Portland,Maine Baltimore,Maryland

View more questions Search