Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    etharine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 08:07 AM
    What relationship am I to the blood nephew?
    I am in love with my Great Aunt's ,blood nephew. My great aunt is that by marriage to me. What relationship am I to the blood nephew?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 10, 2012, 08:43 AM
    Your great aunt by marriage would be the wife of a brother of one of your grandparent's, and her nephew would be her sibling's son. You have no particular relationship to him.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2013, 07:22 PM
    Many states have done away with 2nd cousin marriage laws. Sounds like you are distant enough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular period, thick blood, light flow, blood clots [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 19 and I am supposed to be on my period now. When my period started 3 days ago it was only brown discharge and then changed to red. Now its only thick blood and clots which is coming out and it hasn't happened to me before and it barely reaches to the pad. I usually have a normal period, I...

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from rac [ 2 Answers ]

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from racks holding 187 blood samples from the morning draw at a medical center. The white blood count (WBC) Was measured using a Coulter Counter Model S. The mean WBC was 8.636 with a standard deviation Of 3.9265. (a)...

Continuation of red blood cells with blood and protein in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I saw the urologist today, I over heard him tell the nurse I needed a biopesy immeditaly, I gasped. Then they talked in a low voice arguing. He came in I told him what happened over the weekend... he said you have kidney stones I told him how the hospital I won't say which one said that I did not....

View more questions Search