Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vaidehip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 04:49 AM
    I need a gynecologist for online help
    Four years back I had sex with my boy friend once in a month or in two months now he got married with other girl my question is if I do marriage with some body else than that person came to know that I am not virgin or what should I do
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 10, 2012, 05:00 AM
    So in the US, Canada and most of Europe, you do nothing, since it would be rare that you would be a virgin at marriage, in fact if you had not had several partners it may be less of a norm.

So I will have to assume you live in a country that has rules about being a virgin at marriage.

So while I don't ever say lie, you don't mention it. Many girls don't bleed when they have sex the first time, so he will really just not know.

But being truthful and finding someone that cares for you, and will marry you anyway, would be best bet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gynecologist online help [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Doctor, I have polycystic ovary ,I have been prescribed to take modus 10mg to get regular periods.I am taking this medicine for more than a year. Now I have planned to get pregnant.Pls advice me to get pregnant and the right approach to follow.Will this modus affect my pregnancy .Suppose...

Ask a gynecologist online [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter is 16 years old and has been on dianette since she was 13 due to heavy periods and bad acne. She came off the pill once, but after 7 months her period had not returned and her skin was very bad. She wants to come off it again, what happens if her period doesn't return again, what should...

Gynecologist online [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 years old and I noticed that I have a right and a left hole in my vagina that is separated by a "wall". I did some research and I think I may have a longitudinal vaginal septum. I have never had intercourse and never been to a gynecologist. Is there a surgery to remove the septum? Does...

Online gynecologist help [ 0 Answers ]

I'm eighteen and I'm a student. I had pain in my abdomen for 2-3 dayz,but it is nt continues last day I came to find out there is a blood flow , bt it is nt a continues flow like a menustral flow,my period date of this month is already over.so I am bit worried about it.can it be the root of any...

Ask a gynecologist online? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend on Saturday but he is not sure whether it was safe or not. But I got a kind of pain in the abdomen after having it done. I am having this abdomen pai for the past 3 days. My preiods is on 15th of this month. Is the a chance for me to get pregnant? Please help me out...

View more questions Search