Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmnyarko Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 04:44 AM
    Find effective resistance
    An electric bell takes a current of 0.2A from a battery of two cells connected in series.each cell has an emf of 1.5V and an internal resistance of 1.0ohms.calculate the effective resistance of the bell and what current would the bell take if the cells were arranged in parallel.
    kakkarod Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 02:29 AM
    e.r is 2 ohm
    And in parallel also the same will be the current (voltage received by cells is 1.7 volt)... plsss cross check

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find the resistance r1 r2 an r3 in a zener referenced current source [ 0 Answers ]

How to find the resistance R1 R2 and R3 in a zener referenced current , all the transistors have the same emitter area.

Find the resistance of CD (Rcd) [ 7 Answers ]

in the picture you can what I did till I stuck. NO.1 is the source, and NO.2 is after I found the equivalent resistance R-5,6,7 (which is in parallel). but now I think R2 and R1 is also parallel but I am not sure. all I know that is the final answer should be Rcd=3-ohm thanks.

Easy Questions 1)find the maximum possible amount 2)Electrical resistance [ 10 Answers ]

1) I need to find the maximum possible amount of PbI2, that Created in reaction between 0.3 mol Pb(NO3)2 to 0.2mol KI Here is 4 answers Options: A)0.1 mol B)0.15mol C)0.3 mol

Resistance [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am doing a project on resistance.it is called to investage the relationship between the length of a metallic conductor and its resistance.could I please get any information on this as possible.. tanks

View more questions Search