Ask
    Mad Hatter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 06:30 AM
    Career in Travel Writing
    How do I become a Travel Writer?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 6, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Well a good start would be to travel lots and write about what you did, saw and ate.
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Feb 21, 2008, 12:21 AM
    I would love to be a travel writer when I used to go on hoilday I would spend my time round the pool getting a tan. Now I speak to local go on trips try lots of food take lots of pictures and I write everytrhing down hoping to write a book on turkey in the near future wonderful place

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing an operational manual for a travel sales company [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to start a new depatrment within an existing travel company. I am responsible for starting the department from scratch. I need to know the best way to formulate an operations manual for the department so that all of the new hires can be on the same page.

Writing a CD [ 9 Answers ]

About a year ago I wrote a CD with some important data on it, and accidentally forgot to finalize the CD. My hard drive crashed, and had it replaced. However now I want to read the CD but I can't because nothing shows up. I'm sure that there is data there because when I look on the underside of the...

Novel writing [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 100,000 words into my story and I've got a nagging feeling it's too slow. The story takes place several years after the country was hit by drought and how people are still suffering from its effects. The maincharacter is a seventeen year old girl who was rescued from a lap dancing club and...

View more questions Search