Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toni12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 07:35 PM
    How to let an auto insurance company know that I aam go to sue for auto accident
    I was in a car accident and received several ijuries 4 hernaited disc to my neck and one herniated disc s-1 and bulging disc l-5 and at t12 bulging disc. And a couple of months later I was rear ended by another driver she admitted fault to her insurance company can I sue for aggrevation of previous injuries. If so how to go about it
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2012, 07:40 PM
    Step one is hire a personal Injury lawyer and let them do the rest.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 07:48 PM
    Yes you can sue, but you don't sue the insurance company, the sue the driver. She notified insurance company that she is being sued. If she is held liable at the trial, insurance company willl have to pay. Now the insurance company will have an attorney there, so you will have to have an attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ny auto Insurance accident information [ 3 Answers ]

How do auto insurance companies determine who pays for damages, When You are in an accident?How dose Ny No fault law work?

Should I sue my auto insurance company [ 2 Answers ]

I got a car accident in 2011 during my business trip. I was hit by two cars, the driver at fault does not have driver License, the owner of the car does not carry a valid insurance. My head was hit really bad, I ended up with almost 3 months of sick leave. My work compensation provided me 60% of...

Texas Auto Accident With No Insurance [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter was in a vehicle accident with expired insurance. At a four way stop intersection she took her turn to cross, Another vehicle blindly entered the intersection and hit my daughter in the passenger side of the vehicle. Now the other drivers insurance company is saying my daughter is at...

Auto accident with no insurance in Iowa [ 12 Answers ]

I had a slight accident - slide into a street sign - have auto insurance just not on this vehicle. I was charged with OWI, passenger in the car was taken to hospital - bump on the head - checked out fine. Will I be charged with no insurance since I already have an auto policy?

View more questions Search