Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondie555 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 06:24 AM
    What to do about text!
    I know this guy from work who flirted with me once a week for 2 years and got together a few times... who now doesn't work for his company... I hadn't talked to him in a month since he quit his job... he contacted with me last month... we have now texted each other here and there... some very private pictures... he dosen't always answer my texts and I feel bad that I didn't answer his this time... I am waiting to see what will happen but in the meantime it is getting to me...
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 06:51 AM
    What's your question?
    bumskt Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 7, 2007, 04:46 PM
    It almost sounds like you may want a relationship and may be testing it to see if he notices you not paying attention.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Yes, what is your question?

Why is it getting to you?
    blondie555 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 07:54 PM
    I didn't answer the text right away which I normally would, now is it too late 2 weeks later? How true with God all things are possible... how people forget.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Dumped by text [ 18 Answers ]

Hi Just yesterday I was dumped by text, which I just thought was out of order as I thought I deserved more than that. I told him this and I heard from my firend that his own mates had a go at him for the way that he did it. He did say it is a nice way like he wasn't ready for a relationship....

Text to large [ 3 Answers ]

Playing with my computer I increased the size of the text very large too large for my E-mail to fit along with everything else Nothing will fit correctly on pages How can I correct this??

Text messaging [ 15 Answers ]

I believe my wife is addicted to text messaging. Before she would leave her cell phone lying around the house, just recently she's had her phone on her at all times, she will even sleep with it. We are unable to have a conversation because she is too concerned with the latest message she just...

Cannot read text! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone , I run 2005 HP comp. with XP home . Everything has been good until I booted up today . Now all my text is in symbols instead of words . Has anyone ever heard of this ? Thanks for your help, Tom

View more questions Search