Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princess 1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 04:09 PM
    Ex boyfriend still living with me
    My boyfriend split up wit me few days ago and we still live together but he sleeps in spare room. What does this mean? Am I stupid still keeping him even though apartment mine
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 04:31 PM
    What does this mean?

It means he is living there because he needs a place to live.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2012, 05:31 PM
    Yes, kick him out. But be nice about it and give him a timeline so that he can get his stuff together before he moves, 2 weeks should be enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings summertime and the living is easy, the fish are jumping and the cotton is hig [ 1 Answers ]

The living is easy and the cotton is high. The fish are jumping and so on...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

My daughter is 16 now and lives with her mother but she is unhappy living there [ 15 Answers ]

What can I do to help her she would like to live with me now

Living with my baby's mom. It's not going to work, what to do? [ 8 Answers ]

So, me and my girlfriend broke up a week or so ago. We came to an understanding that our relationship is too emotional (we argue all the time), and only good when we get physical (sex has always been good). We live together now and our lease is up at the end of march. Honestly I can't stand her...

View more questions Search