Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2012, 09:51 AM
    Luggage 62”Linear Measurement
    I was told a 20” to 30” roll about suitcase upright was about 62”linear inches.
    My luggage has to handles. With the wheels on the floor it is 32”
    With the luggage on its side it is 20”. Maybe I will be rejected at the airport Because I did not comply with 62”linear Measurements requirements.
    What do you think?

Check out some similar questions!

Will a Chevrolet Equinox rental have enough space for luggage for five? [ 3 Answers ]

The cargo capacity is 31.4 cubic feet, but I cannot find any length or width measurements, so I have no idea of the specific floor space. I want to be sure in advance, of course, as we are picking it up in the state to which we are traveling.

Stolen items out of luggage when flying. [ 8 Answers ]

I have been flying for Many years and once in a while "things" would be missing out of my luggage. Since the 911 I have had MANY things stolen out of My luggage. I want to know if others have had the same problem. Or noticed a big difference since TSA started.

Advise on Luggage [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to be travelling with my daughter this summer for about 2-3 weeks overseas. My luggage is about 10 years old and "well worn." I would really like to purchase some new luggage, but don't want it to fall apart on me while on the trip. I would like to get either a 3 or 5 piece set...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search