Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JP3271 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 07:22 AM
    A/C specs
    Please, I cannot find the tonnage rating for tempstar air conditioner 5000 model NCA5536UKA1.
    Can someone help Please ?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 09:14 AM
    Looks like 3 tons

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

LVL specs? [ 0 Answers ]

current spacing every 9 feet for lvl 5x14 inches. Want to move one beam by 4 feet leaving a expanse of 13 feet. Need room for pool table. Will it hold OK? Ken. >Number removed<

New PC specs [ 10 Answers ]

Seahawk83 and Scottgem, et al, let me have your input. Dell took back the Inspiron530s and the graphics card that did not work. I am going to order another Dell when the credit for the returns go through. I am still computer illiterate but gained a lot of knowledge from you two and others....

Wearing specs is necessary [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 23 years aged guy. I had short sight problem from my college days (for 2 years).. but at that time I didn't care and I thought that won't be a problem. One month before I went for eye check-up.. and the doctor told that I have a short sight problem.. my power is -0.75. And he also...

Cisnet - need my specs [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Cisnet CA-3008B computer, I found the complete specs before, with all specs included, including what I can upgrade it to. I lost the document, and now want to upgrade without changing my motherboard. Need to know maximum processor I can put in there, running amd. Any help? Already...

Wiring specs [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to run an electrical wire to power a 5 ton central air - 220/40 volts - 40 amps. Its length is approxaimately 60 feet from the panel - what type /wire gauge do I need?

View more questions Search