Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vaninvan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 04:21 PM
    Want to buil a website but...
    Hi there, I am in Vancouver and I want to hire someone to build a website same as kijiji.ca but I have no idea how many staff needed and how to management it, how manything I should do at the beginning, how big my hosting , register, etc... and I am not too sure how difficult or easy is it to own that kind of website? How much to invest, I want to hire someone to create my website but they don't know how to connect with payment system in Canada, but they have good price, well, so I want to know if I could install the Canadian payment system later on by a web developer in Canada? Lots of question, I am sorry, but I really need your advices. Any idea, please?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 9, 2012, 12:33 AM
    Sounds like you are trying to run before you can even crawl.
    Do you have any experience in the web site arena ?
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 05:26 AM
    You need to consult a web designing & developing company according to your requirements.
    You can also opt for outsourcing as it will save your money and provide good deal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the best website for website design beginners? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best website for website design beginners?

Waxy buil up in pipes leads to chronic clogs [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 10 year old house. All the drains work fine except for the master bath - a two sink into one dain design. We've had to dump Draino into both sinks about every other month in order to unclog the drain. It will work great for a few weeks and then progressively slow until finally the sinks...

View more questions Search