Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly2013 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 04:04 PM
    what is the administrative law judge?
    will they revoke my parole for a class a mestemeener attempt burglary.my parole officer said she's going to do everything she can not for me to get revoked.but I have to meet with the administrive law judge and don't know why.they said something about reviewing the evidence there is no evidence.I am on a ankle monitor and if I go back to jail I have five months and it serves me out.it is my x s house and I've had nothing but problems out of him.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2012, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly2013 View Post
    will they revoke my parole for a clas a mestemeener attempt burglary.my parole officer said shes going to do everything she can not for me to get revoked.but i have to meet with the administrive law judge and dont know why.they said something about reviewing the evidence there is no evidence.i am on a ankle monitor and if i go back to jail i have five months and it serves me out.it is my x s house and ive had nothing but problems out of him.

It's misdemeanor, not mistemeener.

The administrative Judge is a Judge assigned to this particular Court, the Judge who decides whether you did or did not violate probation.

Were you or were you not involved in a burglary attempt?
    kelly2013 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 05:07 PM
    no I was not involved in a burglary attempt.it is my xs house and his daughter accused me of it I didn't do it I took the plea to get out and help my family pay the bills because they were about to lose everything they had plus my wife is pregnant and no one will hire her and I have a baby .my parole officer doesn't want me revoked so I don't understand why I have to meet the administrive law judge something about review the evidence there is no evidence.just what the x daughter said and my x and his daughter have it out for me.he threatened to kill me.if I go back I have five months and I'm done served out right now I'm on curfew and a monitor.so why do I have to see the administrive law judge I've just heard of seeing the parole board. Do you think I will get revoked?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does public health law fit into the realm of general administrative agency law? [ 3 Answers ]

How does public health law fit into the realm of general administrative agency law?

Is being a judge in a court of law a sin? [ 21 Answers ]

I repeatedly come across the argument that we shouldn't judge. If we follow that strict reasoning, wouldn't that make being a judge in a court of law a sin For a Christian? After all, a judge's job is to judge-isn't it? "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge...

View more questions Search