Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patrosetti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Rain Dial controller issues
    My Rain Dial was working fine, but a sprinkler head broke. I removed the sprinkler head and when I tried to run the system nothing seems to work. The display indicates that the maual run is going, but no water comes out.
    I unpluged the controller and tried again. I tried multiple stations, but none came on.

Check out some similar questions!

Hardie rain dial? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Hardie Rain Dial which is set for Tuesdays and Fridays. The dial is set "off" for all other days but it continues to irrigate every day.

Rain dial rd600? [ 0 Answers ]

How do you get into the black right hand side of a RD-600? Mine is 15 years old and does not operate, in order to replace, I have to un-wire from my circuit box. Can see wire go in bottom, but can't figure out how to get in. [email protected] Thanks

I'm looking for a Hardie Irrigation Rain Dial Mannual [ 2 Answers ]

I'm Looking for a Hardie Irrigation Controller Manual for a 729901. Do you know where I can find one?

Maintenance for rain dial rd-900 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a RAIN DIAL RD900 EX A which controls 6 stations. This has been working fine since I bought the house 6 years ago - until today. I have been testing individual stations over the weekend before switching to the automatic system today. Each station worked OK but when I switch to the automatic...

Rain Dial-RD600 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Rain Dial-RD600 watering system in my yard. I have been trying to program it the way I have over the past several years and am unable to get it to function correctly. I set the days to water, the amount of time I want to water from each valve and when I try to manually check it the LED...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.