Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tahsin012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 04:17 AM
    How long honey can be keep on face with a face pak?
    Is it harmful if I keep a facepak with honey for an hour?

Check out some similar questions!

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

How long will my face take to heal? [ 0 Answers ]

Well I had two pimples on my cheek and I stupidly decided to pop them which left two scabs, I then went swimming in pool the next few days and my scabs became infected and yellow. I read on Google to get rid of the yellow scab so I peeled it off and had two holes in my face. I cleaned them out and...

Should I get on a plane and find out what happened face to face? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was in a relationship with a girl I met through World of Warcraft(pc game) for about three years until the 4/11/09 when I she ended it, over msn. She is Norwegian, I'm English. She was 16 when I met her and I was 17. I'm now 21 and she is 19. We've spent a lot of time together....

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.