Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colldesi9123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 09:15 PM
    Is it a good idea to move into a friends house, while in high school?
    I am 18 and I'm still living with my parents. The problem isn't with my parents driving me crazy, the problem is that I want to feel more like an adult. To do so I feel like I have to move out and live with a friend. But I wanted to know if I should do it if I'm still in high school? I'm debating on whether I should do it or not. My parents told me I should wait, but I feel that if I stay with my parents they will just smother me.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 09:17 PM
    Smother you?

What year are you in high school?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 8, 2012, 03:20 AM
    So your parents think you should wait. Then why not use that to negotiate more freedoms for you?

Do you really wanting to spending your money (can't be too much of it) on rent and food etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High school friends - Maybe the one I am meant to be with? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, Well, this will take a while If I have to write everything. I will you give the clips version. Basically it all started when we were 14 (He was a year older than me) so he was 15. We met at school, actually I met him through his girlfriend at the time. We became good friends, and...

I want to be friends with my ex crush good or bad idea? [ 9 Answers ]

So it all started in 6th grade I'm now in 9th grade. So this guy liked me and then I started liking him. We would flirt and stuff so I had a friend ask him out for me through a note but he didn't give a clear response but he asked what kind of candy I liked. So then we're in 7th grade my friend...

High school friends or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I need some advice about high school I'm in yrs 7-10 in high school and my friends all thought I was mad at them just because I wasn't hanging out with them and yestadaii I spoke to one of them and she said why aren't u hanging out with us and you said just because I'm not hanging with you guys in...

Leaving at mother in laws house is good idea for you? [ 9 Answers ]

Leaving at mother in law´s house is good idea for you?

My oldest son is wanting to move to his fathers' and I don't think it is a good idea. [ 3 Answers ]

My ex-husband has not been around for the last two years, until the last three months, since his own brothers wedding. I started by letting the 13 and 15 year old boys go with their father everyother weekend because I believed that they were old enough to know between good and bad. I have always...

View more questions Search