Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolguy1234 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Approach to first time having Sex
    Hi,
    I am 22 yrs old and planning to have sex with my girlfriend. I never gave such intutions to her, that I want to have sex with her. Now I cann't wait for that moment and will be my first time going to have sex. So how should I make her feel about sex ? I have dought that she will take it in different way , she might think I am not serious with her? And want some tips to have safe sex with her and giving belief that nothing will go wrong. So that she would trust me a lot. How should I approach to her for sex?
    Please help me out someone.. very soon.!
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Mar 5, 2007, 10:25 PM
    Well you don't want to out think yourself. It will just make it worse. The key is to just keep her comfortable and don't rush into it. Have fun doing other things for awhile and let it lead into sex. I am assuming you two talk about it once in awhile. Once you can tell you are turning her on just bring it up.

Safest way is to use a condom. The key to show her you are serious is after sex to not want to just go to bed, actually show you care. But at the same time be careful that you showing her you care and serious without being too needy and clingy. Just do the little things and not always push for sex because you can get it. Do other things then she will want to do things with you that much more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone feel like they need sex all the time [ 14 Answers ]

I've just split up form my girlfriend and we were together for about 18 months. We had sex a lot it was one of are ways of making up after an argument or to kind of spice are love life up a little. Now were finished I feel like I really need it! I still keep in contact with my ex and she says the...

First time sex [ 9 Answers ]

A few weeks ago I just out and told my girlfriend that I wanted to have sex with her Ane 3 days ago I overheard her and her friend talking and she wants to have sex with me too, but I don't know how we should go at it We both have not had sex yet, Could someone tell me some ways to give her...

The right words and approach [ 38 Answers ]

I am female and I have a guy who is my best friend for 3 years, whom I have fallen for. We hang out together all the time. We are in our 40's. We have never shared intimacy but lots of flirting & lots of chemistry. We do things together all the time. I would like to ask him about changing the...

How to approach Girls [ 32 Answers ]

I need tips on how to approach girl you don`t know and start a conversation with her, getting along and make her easy going... I am shy guy and hardly can take the first step... I really hate to get embarresed or something so I wouldn`t risk my chances there unless am sure of hunt.

View more questions Search