Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara_1993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 05:37 PM
    Irregular period
    Hello,
    I am 19 years old and I always have a very regular period, but this month it is 9 days early. ( I have been engaged in an intense workout program over the past 3 weeks ) I want to know is that normal or do I have to worry about it ?

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular Period. No Period only Brown Discharge/Spotting? [ 4 Answers ]

OKey so here's my story, I do have irregular period, sometimes even 5 months apart. But since August 2011 I've been taking Provera 500mg for 3 months (Aug,Sept,Oct)and got my period regularly for those three months. I tried getting my Period on my own during November and it came, didn't have my...

Very irregular period... [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I am 23 years old and in the past 13 or so years, I have never had a truly "regular' period. Due to other health issues my family doctor and the Planned Parenthood doctors that I have seen for my yearly exam believe that I have PCOS, but nothing has ever really been discussed further than...

Irregular period? [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had a regular period this month but I have had brown discharge and normal cramping. I took a pregnancy test that was negative, what is the problem? I have been more tired/stressed than usual and I have also been sick... could that factor in?

Irregular period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 27 year old. I moved from some other country to USA two year ago. From that time my periods are irregular. At that time I was emotionally disturbed. Then I went to my doctor, she put me on a birth control pill for 3 months from that time its coming after 2 month and my flow is not that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.