Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KacieMommy_36 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 03:03 PM
    2 Questions; Kind of Odd To Ask.. Anything Will Help, Please?
    My boyfriend and I tried anal about 3 times but he never goes all the way because I can't take it. But I used the bathroom yesterday and was wondering if its possible for his c** to be in my uhh, stool?

Also;
    We have problems "finishing" each other. He sometimes gets too fast with his finger, changes when it feels best, doesn't touch light enough, or stay on the right spot even though I sometimes guide his hands. && When he goes down on me, its amazing but he tries to get me to but never can even though sometimes it feels as I`m about to but don`t. && I can't make him finish orally because he says he's too shy to. I`ve went about 30 minutes once and continue to try but he never does. But I know for a fact he can c** because I`m almost 6 months pregnant lol.
    He`s also trying the squirting thing but I think I was about to cause it felt like I was about to uhh, pee on myself and this one lady said that's what it felt like. Haha.

But Uhm, I`d like to know some things that each of us could do to help each other finish besides him always going inside me or me finishing myself when we`re finish and maybe some things for the squirting. I`ll try anything,
    Miss_InTrouble Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 7, 2012, 03:31 PM
    Try involving a vibrator, they most certainly spice up your sex life, you may surprise him, I find my partner loves getting head while there's a gentle vibration on his nuts gets him going every time, as for the anal, you need to relax and have complete faith in him that's he's going to be gentle, also I know it sounds bad, but buy a small buttplug and keep it in there for a couple of hours during the day, that should open you up a very tiny bit to get that area used to "being poked".. with the shyness of it all, remember you're a couple, there's nothing to be embarresed about, show him a completely different wild side, and I'm just about sure he'll every time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 03:34 PM
    His fluids go in, they have to come out in anal. Don't worry about it,

You have to tell him exactly how you life it and what you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kind of just want to end it [ 7 Answers ]

I think my mind is messed up or something... All I want to do is die I write suicide notes to myself constantly. A lot of my life has gone wrong but I don't think that matters though I look forward in life and I just can't see why I would want to live even If I lived in the nices house in the...

This is kind of fun [ 11 Answers ]

This is from the National Institute of Standards and Technology: The official US time Click on your time zone and watch what happens! :)

View more questions Search