Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youngwildandfre Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 01:32 PM
    Reactions to birth control meds
    I have been on birth control for about 5 to 6 months I was first on depo vera and I didn't bleed for the first month but the next to months I bled almost everyday and was depressed and moody then I got off went on the pill I stopped bleeding every day now I only bleed when I get my period or when I have sex . Like I have never bled while having sex before I got on birth control everything was fine now its not
    Br0wnEyedGirl Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Everyone reacts differently to birth control. I was on Depo for over a year and didn't have a period at all but it made sex painful. I've tried the ring and was allergic, I couldn't remember the pill at the same time everyday... ect. It sounds like you just need to find the method that is best for your body. Maybe something that is low or hormone free so it doesn't effect your cycle as much. When trying to pick your method just remember that it can take a few months for your body to adjust and for you to know what long-term use will be like. Good luck honey.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth defects caused by birth control? [ 2 Answers ]

I start taking the birth control that call I.U.D that last for five years, in February of last year while I was on it (I.U.D )two months later I found out that I was pregnant! 9 months later had my later had my little princess, comes to fine out her left hand & fingers had not grown out at all if...

How can I control my reactions to problems and stresses? [ 2 Answers ]

I have type 2 diabetes and my reaction to problems and stresses like being very upset and crying a lot are now affecting my sugar levels. What can be done? Are there medications to help?

Side effects of birth control meds [ 4 Answers ]

I am a healthy, youthful, 57 year old, with good blood pressure, am not overweight, and exercise regularly. I have been taking birth control for many years and currently am on Nora-BE. My OBGYN told about 3 years ago that I should continue on birth control since I was in good health and it would...

Birth defects caused by birth control? [ 1 Answers ]

I was taking birth control pills then went to switch my birth control to the implanon that is inserted in your arm about a week ago, yesterday I learned I was pregneat, is there a chance of birth defects?

Taken off birth control, possibly conceived, back on birth control? [ 9 Answers ]

So, the day my period ended I ended up having unprotected sex, and a week later started feeling really sick to my stomach, I could smell everything, I had horrible headaches, I couldn't find anything I wanted to eat, I was moody all the time, all the typical signs, except no missed period. I took a...

View more questions Search