Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zafarkhanz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 01:02 PM
    Forgot the movie Title but I remember the start...
    I remember the start... where these group of man , maybe gymnast... they climb the building to the top and watch the sunrise. Its an action/Thriller movie .

Check out some similar questions!

I forgot the title of a movie but remember a scene [ 1 Answers ]

I forgot this movie but I remember a scene.. So its about this Woman (shes mexican) who had a baby... She had a party and during the party there was a fire and while the fire a womam steals her baby... a cuple years later she sees her kid and cut off some of her hair and tries to get someone to...

Cannot remember the movie title, or the actors in it, but I remember the storyline? [ 0 Answers ]

So this movie is set in late 90s early 2000 era Boy and girl grow up next to each other, he's in love with her but never tells her, he goes off to culinary school at the CIA and later works as a server for a catering company He freaks out while serving at the girl's engagement party She ends up...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I can't remember the title of a movie anymore, but I remember the storyboard [ 7 Answers ]

The movie begins with a man (the acter is Will Smith) and his son. He is a normal guy with his own problems but suddenly he gets fired and loses his own home and doesn't know how to survive. But later he is getting back in the normal lifestyle and eventually starts his own company, then he sels it...

I saw a great cartoon movie in 92 I remember it all but I forgot its title.pleasehelp [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you for reading my post. The movie was about a boy who worked in the mines as a slave.He one day finds a sword handle and he is told about a prophecy who says that who ever reunites the handle with the blade shall deliver them from slavery.They were all enslaved by some kind of overlord.He...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.