Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malinic100 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 11:50 AM
    Can I use an empty nail polish bottle to put lipgloss in, because I like a brush
    I like putting on lipstick with a brush, beause it spreads better, so could I put my lip gloss in an empty nail polish bottle and apply like that? Would it work?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 7, 2012, 12:15 PM
    Why don't you leave the gloss in its original container, and use a lip brush to apply it?

Aug 9, 2012, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    Why don't you leave the gloss in its original container, and use a lip brush to apply it?
    I already have a bunch of empty nail polish bottles, and I like that the brush is part of the container rather than outside of it. Anyway could I do that or not? I'd rather not buy anything if I can help it.
    Movie Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 09:16 AM
    I guess you can do anything you want, really. If the bottle is truly clean (I might run the bottle and the brush through the dishwasher to be safe.. ) I don't see why you shouldn't, kind of sounds like it would be a hassle though. What exactly are you concerned about?

Aug 9, 2012, 09:48 AM
    I guess you can do anything you want, really. If the bottle is truly clean (I might run the bottle and the brush through the dishwasher to be safe..) I don't see why you shouldn't, kind of sounds like it would be a hassle though. What exactly are you concerned about?
    Yes I would make sure it is clean... And I just wanted to know if it would work or would it be just weird... I thought maybe it'd be a cool idea... But do you know any way to get the lip gloss brushes like they have in the fancier lip glosses? I want to somehow transfer my fav lip glosses that I already own into some sort of container with a brush. Is there any other kinds of containers with built in brushes instead of nail polish bottles?
    Movie Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 09:58 AM
    This looks kind of cool...
    Lip Gloss Dial Up Container - BRUSH - WholesaleSuppliesPlus

Aug 9, 2012, 10:23 AM
    That's perfect thanks!
    Movie Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 10:27 AM
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to thicken nail polish [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I know how to thin out nail polish, but is there a way to thicken nail polish?

Black Nail Polish [ 27 Answers ]

Classy or trashy? *There's no wrong answer, I just want opinions*

Black Nail Polish [ 9 Answers ]

Hello there, I have a question that I have asked many people, and depending on the person, they respond differently. This is purely opinion apparently. Do you think black nail polish is tacky or classy? I mean nice manicured nails painted black. No chipping polish or bitten nails. ...

Nail polish [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter has a short black and white trim dress for prom. Turquoise open toe shoes and matching jewelry to shoes. What color nail polish/lipstick would look best with this?

View more questions Search