Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sophia21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 09:06 AM
    Plan b
    I had sex two days after my period ended. The condom broke and I took plan be an hour after. 6 days later I wiped and there was reddish brown blood. What does this mean?
    anillaK7 Posts: 30, Reputation: 5

Aug 7, 2012, 09:33 AM
    It means the hormones in the Plan b made you bleed a little. It's not unusual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I take plan b? [ 1 Answers ]

I am on sronyx and I have been since January. I have never missed a day and I always take it at the same time some times give or take and hour. On Friday night my boyfriend and I were having sex with out a condom on which we don't normally do... and he didn't pull out since he knows I am on birth...

Plan to move oversea, best plan of attack? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 33 and plan to move to Hong Kong next March, most likely permanently. I have about $40K in Roth and $170K in 401K, live in MA, also own an apartment that I want to sell but that can wait, valued at about $200K. What's the best plan to withdraw these fund with the least amount of penalty?...

Plan b [ 2 Answers ]

I took plan b 3 hours after I had unprotected sex. I got my period on time after that but it lasted 13 days and its normally 5. I haven't gotten my period since and I am over 2 weeks late. I took a pregnancy test but it came out negative. Is this a normal thing to happen to someone after taking...

View more questions Search