Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbmjck01 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Weight Loss
    I'm in this bet to see who can loose the most weight the fastest... and I really need help on finding the fastest way to loose a lot more weigth than the other people! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Mar 5, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Diet and exercise.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mbmjck01
    I'm in this bet to see who can loose the most weight the fastest...and i really need help on finding the fastest way to loose a lot more weigth than the other people!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
    There is no "quick way" to lose weight, there are a lot of temporary fixes but they don't give long lasting results, they reduce water in cells but no body fat loss. Fat loss is 50% nutrition and 50% exercise, it something to be taken serious, not as a contest. Quick fixes will leave you weak, stressed and nutritionally starved. I know of only one way and it takes dedication and work. Natural low fat, low sugar, low sodium, full grain products. Lots of veggies and fruits, No fried foods, no fast foods, no seconds. No sweets, candy chips, no soda. Dairy products that are low fat, fat free 1-2% or skim milk, no butter or margarines, baking or broiling lean meats like skinless chicken, turkey, fish, loin type meats. No processed foods. No white flour or sugar, wheat products. Smaller portions, exercise more. That's the long and short of a sure fire weight loss plan. :o
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Mar 5, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Yes, like lovelesspa said, but just make sure you don't just starve yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss help [ 5 Answers ]

I want to lose weight and become a medium instead of a XL! but i don't want to go on diet pills can any 1 help? :o

I need to lose weight quickly [ 3 Answers ]

How can I loss my weight with in 12 weeks? It's very urgent... Thanks sujata

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

I want to reduce my weight tummy

Weight Loss [ 4 Answers ]

Is It Bad That I Have Lost 25 Pounds In One Month... I Do Weight Watchers So I Eat Healthy, Then I Skip Meal, Then On Top Of That I Take Weight Loss Pills And On Top Of That I Have Been Doing The Cottage Cheese Diet Where If I Do Eat I Eat Nothing But Plain Low Fat Cottage Cheese!! How Bad Is That...

Weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and about 5'3 and I weight about 117 pounds but I am a bit overweight I was wondering what I can do to lose it mainly in the stomach and thighs. I was also wondering want calorie intake is normal for my age (for no gain and no lose)?

View more questions Search