Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    browner7662 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Financial Statements
    Who are the internal and external users of a company's financial statements? For what purpose do they use this information?
    KongTheKonqueror Posts: 75, Reputation: 13

Mar 5, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Financial statements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Scroll about half-way down the page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial statements [ 2 Answers ]

Why don't the formal financial statements contain debit or credit column?

Financial statements [ 1 Answers ]

Given this info, I have to prepare the 4 financial statements, income statement, statement of cash flows, balance sheet, and statement of stock holders equity. XYZ started a business contributing $6000, they borrowed $2000 from the bank on March !st, the note is a year, 12% note, principal and...

Financial Statements [ 1 Answers ]

List accounts in Classified Balance Sheet, Retained Earnings and Income Statement. Show Examples Please

Financial statements [ 1 Answers ]

Selected amounts from H&B co. info system appear as follows: Cash paid employees for salaries and wages=300,000 Cash collocted from sales customers=1,850,000 Bonds payable=500,000 Cash=150,000 Common stock=60,000 Equipment=840,000 Prepaid insurance=30,000 Inventory=250,000 Prepaid...

Financial statements [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a principal owner and director of my company. Every once in a while the accountant gives me the financial statement. I have no idea how to interpret this. On the cover there is an index with 12 pages and 3 schedules. I believe the only important one is page 1, the balance sheet. ...

View more questions Search