Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ravencene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 08:27 PM
    Movie find help
    Okay, so when I was younger my mom and I watched this movie about two sisters. And one had blonde hair and the younger one had brown I think. The older sister wanted to experience life and travel with her friend. Every place she went to she sent her sister a think a postcard or picture. After a while the younger sister stops receiving anything from her sister. So she finds her sisters old friend and they set out to the places where she had been in order to find her. In the end the girl falls for the guy and finds out that her sister died.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

I'm trying to find the name of a movie about 2 kids who try to find new parents [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot about it, I do remember that they were going around to "try out" different parents. I remember one of the parents they went to live with were like overly obsessed with being 100% dust free, they had major mysophobia(afraid of germs) problems. Anyone have any clue?

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.