Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lonly_gurl Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 07:08 PM
    How to get over my sons Father
    How do I get over my sons father I been knowing him my whole life we been together off and on for four years he was my first everything I still love him and he still loves me but it just seem that we are not made for each other any more and we view things different now... I still yarn to be with him but we tried so many times and it always a dead end so we both decided to stop trying... but I really in my heart want to keep trying but he said he preyed on it and he said that we just will not work

Check out some similar questions!

Can my sons father wants to change my sons last name without my consent ? [ 3 Answers ]

My son's father want to change my son's last name to his. My son is 6 years old and his father has never been in his life till now. Is his father allwoed to change my son's last name without my consent?

My sons father [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 10 month old son and his father is out of the picture we broke up (a completely horrible break up if I may add) and his mom and I kept contact so that my ex and her could still see my son, his mother told me that her and my ex are moving out of state and I said fine but I son is staying...

Wanting to change sons last name father not on birth cert and not in sons life [ 10 Answers ]

I need help my son is almost 3 and his father will not sign the birth cert and will not pay child support and will not give up his rights I am a single mother who has kept myself off welfare because they will go after him and. I am not wanting anything from him, I am just wanting to take his last...

My sons father [ 1 Answers ]

My sons dad wrote me a better nasty note and left in in his diaper bag when I picked him up from his house last weekend. It said that he doesn't want my our son anymore because he doesn't like seeing me. He doesn't care about my son, he doesn't think what this is going to do to him. Now he says...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.