Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1barbie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 05:44 PM
    Possible pregnancy
    Hi ,I had sex 3 days after my period ,and he in me ,could I got pregnant,I am 32 and my period is every 28 days.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 05:54 PM
    Yes, of course you could get pregnant as you were not using protection.
    1barbie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 06:22 PM
    But I read that 3 days after cannot get pregnant cause on the 14 day is the ovulation
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2012, 06:40 PM
    Yes, pregnancy could be, go see a doctor!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1barbie View Post
    but i read that 3 days after cannot get pregnant cause on the 14 day is the ovulation
    That's not the case for every woman. Some women ovulate at different times. Even though you may have a regular period, there are times when your ovulation could be different than the norm for you.

Remember that what you read is only an average and does not apply to every woman.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help pregnancy question [ 21 Answers ]

This dose sound really stupid and I no deep down the ansaw any one would but I worry about every think because I got anxiety and worry about everythink even though some of the things I worry about are impossible... well I just wanted to no if sperm could live in the female body for 9 months?? and...

Pregnancy symonths [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had sex 11/7/12 but I'm getting relly bad pregnancy symonths I got my peroied on 14/7/12 but only lasted 3 days could I be pregnant

I'm having pregnancy symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I'm having sleepiness. Weepy, mild cramps, unrining un regular, gaining weight in stomach, exhausted, increase in appitete, just feeling pregnant. I never had these symptoms before and I really want to be pregnant is it a possibility that I can be with being on the shot so long in testing negative ?

Unintended pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

I am sixteen, and me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year now, we've had sex for a couple months now and we are always safe but yesterday we messed around and got caught up into things and we did not use any type of because, he did not ejaculate inside me or even come close to it. This was...

Etopic pregnancy at 16 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 Last year I had a etopic pregnancy and it was tramatic after that I got on depo I didn't like it so I switched to the pill but I lost my pack and had unprotected sex with my ex boyfriend the next day I got my period for Apprx 7 days but I'm still... " Bleeeding I asked my ex to get an...

View more questions Search