Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpneeded2012 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 05:12 PM
    My husband got a permanent visa from me because I am permanent here
    After he got the visa now he is trying to betray me n I got a daughter too.. is there any proceeding I can try to apply to take his visa off from his passport?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2012, 05:39 PM
    Call Immigrations and report him for acquiring it through fraudulent means.

Aug 7, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Can I do like that.. can I call them and wotz d prosedure den?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2012, 11:55 AM
    #1. There are no permanent Visas... Green cards aren't even permanent... they have to be renewed from time to time and can be revoked. Green cards aren't on the Passport.

Call them and explain to them that he used you as a means to get it through fraud and deception... detail everything to them...

Aug 8, 2012, 01:31 AM
    But I live in UK.. not US..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 8, 2012, 04:33 AM
    Divorce him and move on, so he used you, time to get your life back into place, worry and revenge gets you no where in life.
    maddy6 Posts: 108, Reputation: 12

Aug 9, 2012, 09:10 PM
    What exactly is your status? Are you a permanent resident, or are you legally working in the United States?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa?

Can I use permanent a week after dying my hair with semi permanent? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello helpful strangers... I recently went from dirty blonde with blonde highlights to a fiery red head using semi permanent hair dye. I was told that after a few washes my hair would go pink! >:O. How long should I wait to permanently dye my hair red? Sincerely -Dirty RedHead :)

Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there any way to change my permanent Resident Visa to the united states to just a tourist visa and how much would it be and what steps I need to take?

Permanent to semi-permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I used semi-permanent hair color for years, then asked my stylist to change over to permanent. Now I'm trying to grow out my hair a bit and don't need to go to the shop as often, plus I'm convinced that the permanent dye is drying out my hair. So I want to go back to semi and I want to do it...

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search