Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jburger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 02:38 PM
    Implantation bleeding
    I think I'm having implantation bleeding. I am not trying to conceive and don't know weather I should wait to take a pregnancy test or if I am just working myself up. The bleeding is very light and pink. I can really only see it when I wipe. It started on the day I was supposed to get my period and has been going on for about a day and a half. I am just not sure where to go from here or what to do.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding? [ 7 Answers ]

On march7th I had my period. It was normal. On march 17 and 18 I had un protected sex. On April 7th I started having a dark brown stuff coming out but it was exactly like my period, such as the amount. And, 2 days later I woke up bleeding really bad and hurting really really really bad. Then after...

Implantation bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hello- Could someone please give me some advice, I'm 23 years old, I already have two children and my periods were weird with them but not like this one! I've been on the same pill for almost 2 years now and I'm there is a possibility that I could be pregnant. My last normal period was on January...

I Believe it's Implantation bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

My LMP was on Jan 11 -Jan 16. My hubby and I had sex on Jan 19, I believe I ovulated on the 20/21. (I had watery/eggwhite discharge, and left ovary cramping) It is now 7/8 dpo. I noticed about 6:00 when I wiped I had a light pinkish color w/ my discharge. This has only happened once before and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.