Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CoruptedAngel Posts: 95, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2012, 07:48 PM
    @Enigma it has been been two weeks into this. He has maybe heard 3 negative comments from me concerning this. In my opinion he got off lucky. You have got to be a man to have said that.

I have accepted it but that does not mean within ONLY 2 weeks I am happy as hell about it. Kudos to him for being honest. But that's all he kept out of all his promises to me. I should not and will not bow down any further. He as I said is harboriing his own guilt and I do not feel bad for it. At least that shows me something. I have stopped crying about it only because it hurt him to see my pain and I did not want him feeling worse about what he had done. So as I said kill them with kindess.

He is forgiven but that does not mean I do not still feel. I already know in time all my negative feelings will go away and things will be great again.

I have accepted this in which he brought into the relationship but in all fairness 2 weeks isn't long enough to just keep my mouth shut. He tells me if I feel it or think it say it. Because he derves so much more. He said He will not let me do the time for a crime he committed. I am staying with him I do forgive and love him still just as much as always. As I have said over and over again it is not the act that is bothering me, It's the fact he stepped from that pedastal I put him on out of the catergory as "Most men" because he acted as a good man, an honest man, a faithful man and a man that would never hurt me. And then turned and turned his back on himself. He turned his back on the one thing he has held tight to for so many years. He himself is paying for that and that itself is his punishment for this crime. And he is defaintly doing his own time for that.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 10:38 PM
    Just for the record, I am NOT defending him. I am NOT saying that what he did was inexcusable.

I am, however, saying that now you know and if you choose to stay with him, and accept what he did, then fine, so be it. Move forward. He OBVIOUSLY is NOT the man you thought he was. Again though, you are willing to keep him around. So... what do you want from us?

You are hurt. I/we get that, and with hurt, comes negative comments. Just know that. Know that this hurt won't go away overnight. Hell, it may take months, even years to REALLY accept the fact that he is not on your pedestal. So... with that being said, everyone has given you some great advice, so take it and
    Roll with it.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CoruptedAngel View Post
    Believe it or not I have a low opinion of most en. They have to prove to me they are indeed a man. I thought I had found the one that had. Me and my brother in law had a discussion lastnight and he said if most men are what i said then most women are too. but i told him that for the "whores" out there that little whore part in the said females are because females indeed share something from the males "a rib". So where you guys ( not saying you )thinnk with your penis most of the time the women that think with their vajaja is because God cursed us with a male part.
    A completely and utterly ridiculous comment.

If you want respect from the members on here, then I suggest that you don't behave in a childish manner. Comments like this should be deleted. Where is Synn or WG when you need them?
    CoruptedAngel Posts: 95, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2012, 11:04 PM
    And as I stated I did not mean to offend anyone. Its freedom of speech

Ty for you advice Enigma. It is well noted.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2012, 11:10 AM
    My ex fiancé cheated on me a year into our relationship. I broke it off with him but a few weeks later he came crawling back and I took him in again.

6 years down the track I caught him cheating on me again, this time we are done for good. I don't care if I invested 7 years into the relationship, I left him the house and everything in it and I just walked away.

It has been 2 months since we broke up and this is the happiest I have been in years. It took me maybe 5 weeks before I started to feel happy again, but now... It sounds cliché but I don't know how I put up with him for so long. That first incident a year into our relationship never really left me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We've Both Cheated, But He's Cheated Multiple Times - Is There Any Hope? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for almost 14 years, married for 5 years. He has cheated with random girls multiple times over the years. It has always been like a one night stand type of situation, no side relationship but regardless a definite trust-breaker. In 2010 we lost our second child and he...

How can I get over my ex that cheated on me? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get over my ex boyfriend that cheated on me?

Have you ever cheated in a relationship or been cheated on? [ 12 Answers ]

Was it obvious you/your partner was cheating or did they seem sweet and innocent?

He told me he cheated. Now he tells me .he lied and never cheated! [ 11 Answers ]

Ok a month ago my boyfriend had told me he cheated on me! So obviously I broke up with him. And a week ago he told me he never really did cheat on me.. like the girl tried to kiss him but he never answered the kiss. He says he feels guilty from that. And he said he told me he cheated on me to test...

View more questions Search