Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beaulynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 11:17 AM
    Vomiting while pregnant after sex
    I am 22 years old and am 24 weeks pregnant. I vomit after sex and after getting hyper whether its laughing to hard or getting worn out. I also have severe heartburn. I have had two leep procedures right before finding out I was pregnant. Any ideas as to why this is happening?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 6, 2012, 12:48 PM
    It could just be from increased pressure on your stomach while engaged in those activities or it could be GERD. Bring it up to your doctor to get a better idea.

PS ~ Congrats! I'm also in the 24th week of my pregnancy :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 01:06 PM
    Yes best chance. Congrats, just talk to your doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Im 28 weeks pregnant and have had diarrhea and vomiting for days! [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why I have gotten diarrhea and vomiting but its been like this for about 3 days already and will not stop. I'm very concerned because not only is it that but I have been feeling very tired and weak along with very sharp pains throughout my lower back and comes towards the front on my...

27 weeks pregnant vomiting, lethargic, dizzy [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 weeks pregnant and I have been vomiting for a week now. It started with just a little and has got a lot worse in last 3 days. I have no flu symptoms, and have not had morning sickness at all during my pregnancy. I have also been lethargic the last few weeks and dizzy and I feel dehydrated ....

Am I pregnant? Sore nipples, making more milk? Vomiting, and dizziness [ 0 Answers ]

I am still nursing my 10 month old and my IUD fell out dec 25 2010. So I haven't had any bleeding since it came out. I have lots of cramping sore boobs and sensitive nipples and nausea and vomiting!! I've taken multiple pregnancy tests and all negative!! Its driving me nuts because I don't feel...

14 weeks pregnant,dizziness with vomiting [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if its normal to feel dizzy with vomiting and headache together in one time,. Me and my husband went out for walk and I just suddenly feel light headead and I vomit and headache,I am 14 weeks weeks pregnant now,I want to know if there is something to worry about my unborn child or...

Heart burn, head aches, vomiting, big appitie, and unprotected sex am I pregnant.HELP [ 1 Answers ]

I have had unprotected sex with my partner and I'm now suffering from heart bur, indigestion, head aches, large appitite and small lumps which are very noticeable and rather firm around my nipple I am 17 years old and my periods a mega irregular I took a pregnancy test and it came back negotive but...

View more questions Search