Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confusedgirl_13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 10:22 AM
    I want to be a dancer any help?
    So right now I am a cheerleader and I do this competitvly. I have been cheering for 8 years now and am on a level 4 team. I have my standing tuck and layout and handspring handspring tuck and front tuck and level 5 skills but I'm not sure if I want to cheer anymore. I still love the sport but just last year one of my friends quit cheer and went to dance she said it was really fun and I kept thinking you wasted a lot of tumbling in my opinion. But I went over to her house and she showed me all the acro tricks and dance steps and jumps and I could do them pretty good she even said I was better than some of the girls she takes classes with! And now I've been having this urge to dance I always walk around my house doing dance step and leaps and I want to wear the crops tops and wear jazz shoes. I even asked for dance tights for christmas I would have no where to wear them! And to make my urge even better I've been watching dance moms too. I just love everything about dance even the struggle and pain to get there so I was wondering should I dance or cheer? I don't know how to tell my moom will she get mad?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 10:26 AM
    A cheerleader's career ends by college graduation. A dancer's career ends only when she can't move any longer.

I'd go with the dancing and learn all different kinds including disco, the Lindy, the waltz, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want be a dancer? [ 5 Answers ]

I want to be a dancer but to start so please teach me mow

My girlfriend just became a go-go dancer [ 4 Answers ]

So just recently my girlfriend started go-go dancing because she has gotten a huge amount of debt that she can't pay off. She has always said she would never do this (her mom used to be a go-go dancer) and really thought it was degrading. She says she's only going to do it until she pays off her...

I want to be a dancer I'm 17 and I also want to be a lawyer. Can I do both? [ 2 Answers ]

I just joined the dance team at my school and I love it! I've always loved dancing but never could afford taking classes. I would love to become a professional dancer like ballroom -international latin.? I also wanted to be a lawyer but I don't know what type yet... I don't know what to do! And I'm...

I want to be a dancer [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Justine Hunter and I want to become a dancer for hip hop! I love it every day I will go on and look up dance movers I am 11 year young I know I am young but you will be surprised how I dance

I want to be a dancer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I start to be a dancer if I'm in secondary school

View more questions Search