Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cats12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Air climber
    I was watching the commercial about the air climber and I wanted to know if it is a good product. Does it move around when you are walking on it? How much is shipping? Does this air climber give you a good ab workout?
    matasha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cats12
    I was watching the commercial about the air climber and i wanted to know if it is a good product. Does it move around when you are walking on it? how much is shipping? does this air climber give you a good ab workout?
    I have been using it and it is sturdy. I LOVE It! My only disappointment was that it took so long to get it. I paid for a rush shipping which I think was around $20-30 and it took one month. I guess regular shipping is about 2 months. The machine came all in one piece and I purchased the 3 year warranty so if anything happens I can get a new one. So far I am excited and the workouts are great! My friend recommended it for the total body workout and yes I enjoy the ab workout, my friend got nice abs from doing this so I am hoping for similar results!
    SameOldSituation Posts: 66, Reputation: 32

Jun 12, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Okkkkkkkkkk.

Let's get serious here.

If you want abs, you got to work out at least 5 of the abdominal-region muscles. (Upper, Lower, Oblique, Back, and Transverse Abdominus.) Men's Health sells a WONDERFUL book on how to do this---both men and women could follow this plan (they have women models in it, too). Costs about ten bucks at Kroger. This air climber product claims to only work out two.

In addition, you need to be on a diet which will limit fat storage (that's a bit of a no-brainer). There are several out there, but something that limits fat and carbohydrate intake together is a good one. And that's because when insulin is stimulated by carboyhydrates, fatty acids are promoted into fat cells:

Insulin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Third.

Run. Run hard. Do several pyramids.

This thing might help you burn some calories--don't get me wrong (though, joining a gym class will help LOTS more). But I don't think it's the way to go for wonderful abs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Return Air vent sucking air... and being really loud about it [ 5 Answers ]

In the middle of our living room is a return-air vent. It goes straight up to 2 of the bedrooms upstairs also. When the furnace kicks on, the noise coming from the vent down here is rediculously loud, almost to a point where nothing else is distinguishable above the wind sound. The furnace's...

The Air Climber [ 32 Answers ]

Recently I watched an infomercial about an exercise device called the "airclimber" (AirClimber Fitness System. Has anyone here used it and I would be interested in opinions about it. Thanks

Air climber - specificially . [ 2 Answers ]

Regarding people who have used the air climber: Several years ago I had an Achilles injury and had surgery. One leg is stronger than the other. I cannot run. I was thinking of purchasing the air climber and wanted to know if people considered it low impact. Also is the Achilles used while using the...

Air conditioner condenser air temp [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering if the temp coming form the outdoor condenser should be really warm, like that coming out of a furnace, or just mildly warm, like around 90. Does the temp coming out have anything to do with performance or cost? I ask this because I live in an apartment, and the downstairs...

Day & Night forced air heater keeps blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my heater was working as normal. Today I replaced the filter in my Day & Night forced air heater. Later I bumped my thermostat when walking by it, but I'm not certain that this caused the problem. My heater turned on and blew hot air. I turned it all the way down, but the fan...

View more questions Search