Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shijichinnu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 03:26 AM
    Doubt about pregnancy
    Hi.. I had sex with my boyfriend on 30th may 2012. We used withdrawal method. He didn't inside me. My period was supposed to come on 10th June 2012. But it came on 5th June and ended on 11th June. Then the next month I had my period on 4th July and ended on 10th July. But again on 24th July I got my periods and it ended on 30th July. I had some ayurvedic medicines in the month of July. The medicine contained iron and several other vitamins.
    We never had sex after may 2012. I am 25 years of age. My height is 173cm and I am only 45kgs of weight. I usually get my periods on time.
    So, I want to know whether I am pregnant or not? I don't have any other pregnancy symptoms also. I am little worried. So please help me. Its my request.
    Thank u
    Lovetohelpyou Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Aug 6, 2012, 07:49 AM
    Well you may want to go see a doctor or just take a pregnancy test of your worried. I'm just glad you are 25 not 14 or something! But just whatever you would like to do. Pregnancy symptoms would be missing your period and much more. You don't seem like you've missed it! But just either see a doctor or take a pregnancy test. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doubt [ 0 Answers ]

I live in England and my id expired and I need to renew,but the problem is that I have criminal record back in portugal ,can anyone tell me if a renew,they will check my records?

Doubt of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any mediciene for birth control after the two weeks of having intercourse.actually I had intercourse with my boy friend on 1 April and my mensuration date was on 10 but it didn't came till now,do I have to worry about this? N r there any birth control pills after two weeks of...

Doubt of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any mediciene for birth control after the two weeks of having intercourse :mad::mad: Help me soon

I doubt it. [ 6 Answers ]

I do not mean to offend anybody.... But is psychic really real? I think it kind of hard to believe... :confused:

View more questions Search