Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DougDoug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 01:53 AM
    Carpet bugs
    Do carpet bugs fly? I have had tiny flying bugs that only com out at night. Between 1am and 3am. Boy talk about losing sleep! I haven't been bitten, no tell-tale signs of eggs, no brown smears on sheets. I vaacum each day, all over the bedroom. Help!!

Check out some similar questions!

Do carpet bugs bite humans? [ 14 Answers ]

My husband and I pulled up out carpet in our bedroom and we descovered carpet bugs. These little things were everywhere. Now that there is no more carpet, I found them in our matress. I have recently been getting bit by something at night and we have torn apart out bed looking for bed bugs, but...

Re:carpet knowledge of how long carpet has been in the apartment ? [ 4 Answers ]

Does the landlord need to keep the tentant knowledgeable of how long ago the carpter was first installed in apartment?

How to bid on a carpet cleaning job at 5000 square feet of carpet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm bidding on a real estate contract,just doing the buffing and waxing of the tile floors every week at 280 square feet,and cleaning of the carpets bonnet cleaning weekly for spots and extractions once a month at 5000 square feet no cleaning of the building at this time.what would be the...

Carpet to Tile Threshold tucking carpet in [ 3 Answers ]

I am putting slate mosaic tile in my entryway from my garage (it used to be vinyl type). The entryway opens into by basement room via a doorway that is approximately 32 inches wide and the basement room has carpet. The floor is concrete and there is currently a metal transition strip in place. I...

Charged for carpet replacement, carpet was not damaged [ 4 Answers ]

I moved out of an apartment and was charged $569.06 to replace the carpet. There was one stain, approximately 12x12 that I agreed was damaged. When I moved out, the Apartment Manager alleged, in writing, that I had a pet. I did not have a pet. I am an 18 year Flight Attendant and literally...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search