Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a2sweetpea Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 11:30 PM
    Flea dipping small toy bred puppies
    I have a 13 week old puppy and need some advise about how safe it would be to dip her after a bath.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2012, 06:27 AM
    Please use a safer product to take care of fleas, such as Revolution.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2012, 07:25 PM
    I'm not a fan of flea dips or collars. Spot on treatments work the best, they are just a little pouch of liquid you put on the base of the dogs neck.
    Your local vet or even pet store can help you select one before for a young puppy. I am a fan of Advantage but everyone has differing opinions on flea products.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flea prevention and puppies [ 2 Answers ]

We are about to get an 8 week old puppy from a family member. We live in the country with a fenced in backyard, but stray dogs and wild bunnies often come up to the fence or in the yard. They gave our neighbor's (2 acres away) older dogs fleas once. We want to spray a flea and tick spray in...

Flea Bath for puppies [ 2 Answers ]

To Whom It May Concern: My puppies are only 4 weeks old and I am noticing that they have fleas like a lot is it okay for me to give them a flea bath and if not what can I do to get rid of the fleas. Please help me!! Thank You Tabatha...

Flea Infested 2 weeks Puppies [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Please help, we have 2 weeks puppies that are infested with fleas! What can we buy or do to get rid of them? We are afraid since they are very young!

My puppies have flea [ 2 Answers ]

My puppies were born on the 17th of sept and have fleas really bad. I want to know when I can use a flea shampoo on them.

Puppies has flea [ 1 Answers ]

My new born puppies (1 week old) already has a few fleas on them. They caught if from the mom when she was running outside. What should I can do? I don't think its good to bathe them yet. Should I use flea ponder? What do you recommend. I am very scared, I don't know what to do... I need help.

View more questions Search