Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    15alllaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 09:11 PM
    Itchy red bumps that look like mosquito bites
    I know they are not mosquito bites. But what os happening is when I itch them I feel like more appear and they itch like crazy. I have them all up and dowm my legs. Then I noticed these real tiny red spots on my torso/stomach that aren't noticeable unless your super close. Please help me stop the itching and get the bumps to go away

Check out some similar questions!

Unexplained itchy spots resemble mosquito bites [ 2 Answers ]

For about two weeks now random spots which itch like crazy are popping up. Itch creams are not helping and I can't figure out what's causing them. I'm so stressed out that I'm not sleeping I'm about to rip my skin off

Have itchy little red bites on my the trunk of my body and breasts [ 0 Answers ]

Acouple of months ago I slept at a motel,by myself ,had my dog with me,since then I`ve been getting bites from my breast down to my knees very itchy.my dog is on a flea program ,revolution,and he keeps shakening his head and scratching.the bites on me look like little red pin size and sometimes...

Itchy red bumps that look like mosquito bites? [ 1 Answers ]

I have these super annoying itchy red bumps that look exactly like mosquito bites, but I keep finding more of them, and they are especially annoying during the night. They don't look like bed bug bites (no bleeding or scabs), or scabies, but I am open to possibilities. Anyone got any ideas?

Itchy red bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently got some spots on my back and do not how to get rid of them? I drink about 1.5 litres of water a day and also have a shower like everyday but I'm still getting them. What do I do... on the same subject I've been getting really itchy red bumps which seem to occur out of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.