Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manna2020 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Early '60s movie -- mind control
    A late 50's or early 60's movie about a man in a black cadillac who used mind control to kill people. One phrase he would say in his mind was "look into my eyes." He would take off his sunglasses and if you looked at him you would die.

He ended up driving his cadillac over a cliff and dying himself when someone was chasing him in a car and he was trying to get the guy to look at him.

I've been trying to figure out the name of this black and white movie for the longest time. Thank you.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 03:57 PM
    Not of This Earth
    manna2020 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 07:17 AM
    Thank you so much for helping me find that movie. I have spent many hours trying to find the title. That was it!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 08:29 AM
    Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frankenstein movie from the early 70s (or late 60s) [ 11 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of this movie-- I believe it was on a double bill with The Abominable Dr Phibes. The movie was a sequel of sorts in the Frankenstein story: a man was guillotined (wrongly convicted I think) and a descendant of Viktor Frankenstein reanimated the corpse with the usual...

Late 60s, early 70s horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find info on a flick from that era. A bunch of people on an island where there is some weird creature killing people and also trees that rip people apart. Any ideas?

Have you ever seen this old movie, 1950s or early 60s maybe? [ 0 Answers ]

What was the movie about a guy that wanted to get rich by making an investment but he didn't have the money. He borrows the money from a woman friend of his. They may have dated in the past. At first she refuses to loan him the money because she said it would "make a man weak" to borrow money from...

Early 60s movie about peaceful forest creatures and evil chimp [ 2 Answers ]

When I was really little I saw a matinée movie (live action) about a forest world populate by little mice and rabbits that is taken over by a tyrannical chimpanzee. After some adventures all is restored to order. What was the name of this film?

View more questions Search