Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 5, 2012, 02:06 PM
    I have this ditty that I just know the Last Line.
    It oughta be named, " The Old Geezers Lament".
    The last line goes like this.
    " What used to be my pride and joy is now my water spout."
    Any body out there ever heard of it? All you " Old Geezers" Out there should identify with this. No tears guys! It happens to all of us. Let me know if you know the rest of it. On behalf of all the Old Geezers I thank you. Tom aka speedball1
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 02:45 PM
    Always call your librarian when you have a question --

My sporting days are over
    My pilot light is out
    What used to be my pride and joy
    Is now my waterspout

I used to be embarrassed
    Trying to make the thing behave
    Every morning it would stand up
    And watch me shave

But now that I am growing old
    It sure gives me the blues
    To see the damn thing
    Hang down my leg
    And watch me tie my shoes.

From Dirty Limericks
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 5, 2012, 03:20 PM
    I always can count on you Carol!
    I've been searching for "The Naughty Librarian " ever since she came on TV. By any chance you wouldn't be she would you? Thanks again. Tom
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedball1 View Post
    I always can count on you Carol!
    I've been searching for "The Naughty Librarian " ever since she came on TV. By any chance you wouldn't be she would you? Thanks again. Tom
    You're welcome. :)

Have you hugged your librarian today?

Reminds me of a teen boy who once asked me what we boring librarians do after the library closes at 9 p.m. I replied, "I will never tell! You can't begin to imagine."
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 6, 2012, 06:03 AM
    Reminds me of a teen boy who once asked me what we boring librarians do after the library closes at 9 p.m.
    I know! Ya all morph into "naughty Librarians".
    Late dinner at my place where you can be as naughty as you wish. Bottle of wine, Barry White on the stereo and soft lighting. Don't bother to knock. Thedoor will be open. Tom aka " The Speedster"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does an extra line dryer in liquid line create any issues in a heat pump? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a heat pump with a line dryer installed on the liquid line. I have a problem with an exterior expansion valve. Does the dryer have anything to do with the expansion valve issues? Is the presence of the dryer any issue at all? Picture attached.

What should I check if liquid line is cold and suction line is warm? [ 4 Answers ]

The unit was installed 3 years ago. It was never started until now. I have changed the filter dryer, vacumed, and I opened the txv inside the cased coil. I have sucked the refrigerant back, and vacumed 3-4 times, but the liquid line stays cold and the suction line stays warm. I do know the...

Dropped snake line into the vent pipe-can't find the cleanout to retrieve the line! [ 1 Answers ]

When snaking out the toilet vent pipe from the roof, the snake broke and fell into the pipe. I've found suggestions to retrieve it that involve finding the vent pipe clean-out... how do we find the vent pipe clean-out? We live in a 1960s ranch with a basement. Two toilets on the main floor and...

How do I eliminate/rewire my DSL/Fax line to home phone line? [ 1 Answers ]

Line 1 is a Verizon DSL/dedicated fax line in my office. Line 2 is my home phone. It would cost $95 for Verizon to come to my home for approx. 10 minutes or less to rewire the DSL/Fax so I can eliminate the extra (fax) line. Do I rewire through the NI box on the outside of my home? Any phone...

View more questions Search