Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessifur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Can't get the 4other phone jacks to work in my house
    The main phone jack in our house works but the rest don't since I change the face plate on it I put the wires back the exactly the way they were .( I think) we have 5 jacks in the house and only the main one works now ?I've tested them.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2012, 11:10 AM
    What colors did you hook up to the red and green?
    What colors are on the red and green on the other jacks?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rewiring phone jacks [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rewire my landline phone jack?

TWO electrical phone jacks - one under the other [ 3 Answers ]

Hi: POINT # 1. I am on dial up. TWO: I have correctly rewired the wall jack as instructed on here, and still have a dial tone go my phone. However there is a jack on the baseboard, direbtly underneith the one rewired on the wall BUT it has multiple colored wires, and I still do not have...

Phone jacks in the house are dead [ 5 Answers ]

My phone was working an hour ago and now it is not I have went out and tried the test jack out side and it has dial tone but all the jacks in the house are dead what could be the problem?

Rewiring phone jacks [ 2 Answers ]

I read through other similar topics and couldn't find an answer. Just had the phone company out as my line was dead. Problem with wiring in the house. The pair of wires (white w/ blue mark, blue w/ white mark) that were hooked up to line one In the NIC box (red/green connectors) supposedly...

Wiring phone jacks [ 3 Answers ]

I need to rewire a phone jack back to a different number. How do I do this? Any help appreciated.

View more questions Search