Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justin case Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 12:11 PM
    Unknown condition of readiness of a boat
    My recent purchase of a used boat. Leaves me wondering what should be checked out before its considered water ready. I have a1988 galaxy with a 4.3l omc cobra with a stern drive. What else other than a tune up and oil change should I be concerned about?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 12:21 PM
    Age of the vessel, the soundness of the fibreglass hull; any repairs done to the structure recently ?
    Justin case Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 07:59 PM
    It's a 1988 galaxy that seems to be in great shape. Just minor scratches on the bottom of the hull. My real concerns are with the sterndrive of which I know nothing about. First time boat owner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A(n) _______ structure tests a condition and then takes one path if the condition [ 1 Answers ]

A) IF-THEN statement B) single alternative decision C) dual alternative decision D) sequence

My boat and dock where destroyed by neighbors broken loose boat during hurricane [ 3 Answers ]

As I said above, during hurricane Wilma my neighbors boat broke loose from its mooring and floated down to my dock, two homes away, and proceeded to smash my boat and dock until the storm was over. My dock was destroyed and my boat was knocked off the lift and sank, Do I have any recourse, as my...

View more questions Search