Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badass Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 05:22 PM
    How to move the 2nd from one property to a different one/
    I like to move a 2nd that I have one one property to a different home, so I can open up some equity on the first home how do I do this?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Hello bad:

You have to pay off mortgages, and get new ones. You can't "move" a mortgage.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Property taxes on inherited property [ 1 Answers ]

When daughter inherits home from parent and moves into the home, is there an adjustment to the property tax base in California? Currently taxes are extremely low but house has increased in value since purchase 40 years ago. House is held by trust.

Property Tax Issue - I might have to move out! [ 3 Answers ]

My grandmother died about a month ago. I am now to inherit her house (more like mansion) in Houston, Texas (I live in the UK, btw). I'm very grateful however there is a large issue with the property taxes on the house, its $30950/yr! (not a mistake, I still think that they are joking). Over here in...

Property taxes/lien on property [ 2 Answers ]

We have been taking care of the rental properties across the street from us for many years as the landlord lives in Arkansas. We have never been paid for these services. We repair and maintain these properties, and the last tenants we even collected the rent and deposited into the landlord’s...

2nd mortgage on Rental Property Possible? [ 9 Answers ]

I have two rental properties- one is a single family home I have owned for 7 years, the other a building with 4 apartments. I live in the apartment building, had to agree to that for the loan to work, so I ended up renting my previous house (the one I have owned for 7 years). So basically, both...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search