Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashwis1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 10:27 AM
    It's been 44 days since my last period
    I have taken two hpt an both negative. I don't have any symptoms and there has not been any huge changes in my life. Is there a chave that the test could be wrong?
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Aug 5, 2012, 07:58 PM
    Yes it is possible for those tests to be wrong. There are a few different reasons for your period to be late. You should ask yourself these following questions:

1. have you been having any other pregnancy symptoms?
    2. have you been under any stress lately? (stress does delay periods)
    3. have you yet reached an age where you could possibly starting early signs of menopause?
    4. have you talked to a doctor?

Also I'm not an expert on this since I've never taken a test but I bet some are more accurate than others so maybe you should by a different brand then the ones you have been using.

I wish you luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 08:10 PM
    Good question, many women just miss a period every now and then. Also when are you testing best results are from first urine when you first wake up in the morning.

Some women get negative into third months at times but rare.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex 4 days before I started my period,and my period lasted only 2 days [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex 4 days before I started my period,and my period only lasted 2 days and then stopped,it usually last 7 days, could I be pregnant?

Could I be pregnant, 44 days late on period sex 2 days after last period [ 2 Answers ]

Last period was 14-19 August, I had sex 2 days after it on 21st then again on 10th 22nd and 24th of September, I've not had my period since it has been 39 days and still no period, I was sick 24th September while brushing my teeth in morning, my nipples are a little darker than usual but not soar,...

My period was 10 days late and I began spotting for 2 days and light bleeding after.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had no actual menstrual flow as i had no use for pad/tampon. I did wear a pantyliner and nothing on it. It started with 2 days of spotting brownish/pinkish and light bleeding after for next couple of days but i only seen when i wiped the whole time. I took a pregnancy test and negative result....

View more questions Search