Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DR82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 09:06 AM
    Brown bleeding
    I currently had unprotected sex about a month ago and my period was due about 4 days ago and never arrived,suddenly yesterday I started gushing brown blood all day long and when waking up this morning it stopped... what could be happening?

Check out some similar questions!

Brown bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

I'm going on over a week late and having brown discharge, light cramping,lower back pain. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and gotten negative results.

Brown Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

HI I have tail end brown bleeding at the end of my period, I had a scan yesterday which showed no endo, it also showed both ovaries had ovulated. My bloods are normal, i.e. progesterone and estrogen. What could this be, I have always had this, but am currently attending a fertility doctor, he...

Bleeding brown [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I got my period last week, and I thought I was finished but then I started getting this brown discharge stuff and a lot of pain... I'm still getting the brown stuff now but its only a little bit and the pain is now gorne... is it normal for this to happen or should I go to the docotors??

Bleeding Brown [ 1 Answers ]

Hi i was taking some pills so i can ovulate i finshed them like 3 days ago i started my period today but its really heavy which is normal for me but its very brown and flaky. Also it had like something that looked like skin i dnt knw iam very scared can someone please tell me what can it be??...

About bleeding brown [ 3 Answers ]

I am 25 ,my marriage life crossed 1 year and 3 months ,till now I am not preganant.for the previous one year I got irregular periods,that too after consulting the doctor ,she gave me pills to get period.after that I got bleeding in small amout for number of days and then doctor gave me the hormonal...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.