Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my3kidz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Travel in Italy/France?England
    I'll be traveling to Italy at the end of May, and then on to Paris and Rome. I freeze on airplanes, and wondered if a pair of lightweight jogging or casual pants would be okay, not too hot after landing in Rome. I was thinking about putting a short sleeved top under a light jacket, so I could "shed" as it gets warmer. Could anyone help me with typical weather? I know my lightweight jogging suits and casual wear will be fine for Paris and London-been there in late spring, but not Italty. Thanks. my3kidz
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

Mar 26, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Being European myself I can tell you that it all depends on the weather of that month... Not every European summer is the same, don't make that mistake... London can be cold in the summer if it's a bad summer, same goes for Paris... italy is usually warmer since it's more in the south.

Keep an eye on weather websites for europe around the time you are going, look on CNN weather report.

And if you get cold... hey, they sell warm stuff in europe too :) :)

Enjoy the trip !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving to England. [ 16 Answers ]

I am interested in moving to england from the US in the next year or two. How would I go about doing so? How would I be able to become a citizen? Are there certain things I would need? Thanks in advance, Kara

Travel between us and france [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Does anyone know the law on a french citizen visiting the us (for 3 months) then returning to France. How long before he can return to the US? And what is the best option for him to be able to travel freely to both countries? Is it a visa and how does one go about obtaining one... ...

Travel To England [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I want to go to England to go to college and work for a while. We both live in Anguilla and have a British European Passport. We have never been to England. We would like to know if the government can help us find a flat and give us financial aid for college and would like to pay...

Italy [ 2 Answers ]

English speaking and in Italy here...

I'd like to move to england or france [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any good books and/or websites that have really good information about the inticacies of moving to either england or france and buying a home? :-/

View more questions Search